AU

Savvy IHerb User
Posted on May 2, 2022
Extra strength lutein 40mg

Lutein is what we need for eye health. Most brands have lutein only ini 20mg but Swanson has 40mg which is what's needed for the eyes to enjoy a noticeable benefit in my view. Therefore, this is a great value since all you need to do is take one per day... instead of taking two.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I want to improve my eye health so I am trying this lutein capsules as I always use the computer and my vision is getting worse as I get older. The quality of this product seems good and the size of the capsules is small for easy swallowing. Hope I can see the benefit soon.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Lutein is a good supplement for eyes, and thousand of evidences have showing it. It derived from Marigold flower, which normally it is natural agent. Unfortunately many supplements sold in the market with low level of Lutein. Finally I can find in Swanson product that give me relatively higher Lutein than other. Hopefully it will give more benefits for my eyes better than others

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have took this last one month. I feel it helps. I can say my eye wasn't dry than before, also feel less tired than before. I always take lutein which are all different brand from different shop. But most of them, i couldn't feel it worked. But this product seems work for me, so i will buy again this soon.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Haven't seen any improvement yet. but the dosage is exactly what I am looking for. maybe should consume it for longer period to see the result

0151b614-e37b-45d2-8a92-07365824c38b
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My opthomologist recommended I take these to slow down my macular degeneration. They are a good value and quality product. I like that they come in 40 mg.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've been taking lutein for years for my eyes after having some problems. I like that this is 40 mg and a good price.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great quality, great benefits, perfect transaction! I won't ever be without my Lutein ever again! Thank you so much!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like it! I feel my tired eyes are feeling better after taking it.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality