AU

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I haven't taken these for a long enough time to report solid results but I've noticed a small improvement already. The high level of ingredients are what made me want to try them. I've done a lot of research on what's most effective and these are some great ingredients! Take them consistently and I'm pretty sure you'll see some positive changes. Stay well!!!

Did research on supplements for the eyes and this pop out. A good quality product with ingredients that are suited to benefit eye health and vision. Will purchase a bigger capacity bottle if it's available.

4cee7fb9-d26b-4b65-bd55-07d94afead87
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great vitamin for my eyes it have improve my daily vision, reduce my tired eyes which I use to worked in front of my PC monitor screen.It also help me to get rid of my dry eyes problem. Thanks to i herb for the great product.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Helping to keep our eyes at optimum health, have reordered to ensure we don’t run out. Great ingredients and good quality. Not a problem to swallow so size is great. Packaging is perfect.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My 4th bottle. Seller, please have a 120 capsule bottle otherwise I have to buy too often. Thanks.

6cf35b3f-84ed-43fa-bf7c-a2d8d1ccbb40
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

good quality and good ingredients improves eye health very good

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good value for money. Small bottle fully filled with 60 capsules matched well with sustainability packaging. No space wasted with unnecessary packaging

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great product. I will buy again. I use it for my kid and myself.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good for jet lag and mild insomnia. Just 1 capsule help you to get some sleep and wake up refreshed.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This one definitely works. I managed to postpone cataract surgery by at least five years.