AU

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

One capsule with or after dinner or before going to bed will enhance the digestion and bowels movement, reduce the bloating. Also will reduce the chances of colon cancer. For me I am trying different brand every time as each brand have it own unique variations of cultures. So far no side effects.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Excellent product! This really does work! Very high quality at an affordable price! I like this probiotic more than others I used because 1) it includes 16 strains, 2) it's the only probiotic I used that caused noticeable changes (for the better!) in regards to regularity, and 3) it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Sergiu Anisei
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

With regard to the probiotic’s efficacy, it does seem to be effective at a good price, so I’m happy with it. These capsules are easy to swallow, my system didn't get upsets, cramping, gas, etc. If you're on the fence or overwhelmed by the probiotic options out there, try this. It's a great choice.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

THIS IS THE BEST PROBIOTIC THAT I HAVE EVER TRYED! I take one cap a day before going to bed and I can see a huge difference in gut health and also help my skin get clear from acne and rosacea.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I thought it wasn’t working, but turns out is does! Slow and steady. Everyday I take it on empty stomach, my belly is very lean, I barely have any digestive issue. So happy with this product

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Hard to measure the benefits so far! All I can say is that the capsules are small so it's easy to swallow so I like it!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It is one of my favorites on the iherb site. I have tried expensive probiotics, but this one is very good value for money. I can definitely tell the effects and benefits after taking it. Strongly recommend!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

No unwanted side effects and very effective - very quickly ordered a section batch so that we can continue taking them. Easy to take and great value.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

As I have take it for about a week, I feel my digestive system is improved, better toilet experience, nice nice, I will buy it again after finish that bottle