Page 1 - Reviews - Sympli Beautiful, Drying Lotion, Overnight Blemish Treatment, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on May 31, 2022

This stuff is a miracle for reducing pimples. I use a cotton swab to apply it to all my blemishes before I sleep and I notice a huge difference when I wake up. There’s no strong scent either which is nice. It is a bit small but I think it should last for a while :)

201e3f2e-f8cc-4260-960e-d1ce67524e79
Posted on May 22, 2022

It’s really works like a magic on the pimples, about two days and bye bye pimple, but definitely not on rash skin and acne, use ears cotton without shaking the bottle and dip it into the end of bottle to the dark pink and use only on the pimple and see the magic works all night lol

22704b46-7038-4c5a-9be1-721831ac2874
b0d975e5-3683-4e2c-b443-482f5dcad356
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I took this after reading quite positive reviews on it here. I have used it twice now and can't tell i see a huge difference yet. It made my little bumps whiten up so i think it's working slowly. I'll give it more time to see it's magic. Please up my comment if you find it helpful 🙏🏻

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It is effective in drying up the acne or pimples quickly overnight & will see significant result for next 2 to 4 days. Only flaw is the bottle is to tall for the cotton bud to insert all the way. So have to tilt a bit in order to reach the bottom of the bottle. Overall it is good.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I got a trial of this to try and I am impress. The ingredients are pretty readable and if you have a blemish it takes care of it almost instantly. I have not many being in my 50's but when you do get one - you want it gone. It seems that does not disrupt too much your skin but goes to the blemish and takes care of it! Love it!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I just got it and I used just one night,it’s a magic There is a lot of acne is on my face and they are almost gone.I would love to recommend this product without any debate.And i would love to say what i didn't get any irrigation using this product.I am gonna really repurchase this because i have used hundred of acne product for my hormonal acne and it didn't work out well.i was in tizzy but i think now i have the best solution i have ever got.thank you i hurb 😇😇

Posted on May 27, 2022

It’s very helpful and work. I am a senior and my back is always itches at night. I can’t stretch my back when I am in bed. It’s very annoying. After I apply this oil after my shower and I found it helps and no more itchy!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Still trying to figure this one out, but it is very nice and convenient for use, overnight I have nothing better so far... so I'll only be able to judge the quality after a while and I'll edit the review if it is more outstanding than I thought I was.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The scent is scent free which is amazing the size could be bigger it has benefit my skin alot i have sensitive skin so i use this and it rlly gentle on my skin . The packaging is well secured as well. Quality is good . I use this pretty frequently. At my age this really works

Vasylyna
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Works very well, significantly dry and reduce redness overnight. I do not understand the components. The pink active ingredient is only on the bottom, maybe a fifth of the bottle. What is the other liquid for? Although the consumption is very minimal, but also the volume is really small. Paid about 2-3 euros when it was on promotion but not going to buy it again for Є9. I would not recommend using it on broken skin, as there is a strong burning sensation.