AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Yummmm!!!!

Tasty Bite is always so good, and this flavor is no different. One of the best flavors, I think. This one goes great with the Tasty Bite instant coconut rice. Ready super quick, and I feel good about what I'm eating even when there is no time to cook. Delicious and not too expensive, either.

Lifelover
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

If you are into pre-cooked food and fine with it, this is best what there could be. Quality is the same as you would buy in local grocery store, but usually more interesting with offers on this site. Convenient size, easy to store, no need to refrigerate, thick packaging, no spills possible, tastes as expected. But do not forget it is still pre-cooked, it is not home food.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

A very high-quality, delicious sauce! I served this with veggies over rice and it made a great meal. I love that it's vegan, gluten-free, and made with organic ingredients. There's enough sauce in the package to make a meal for four people, easily. I'll be buying this again!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Nice tasting. I appreciate being able to quickly cook up some basmati rice and along with this I have a quick and easy meal if I've been working a lot and don't have time or energy for making something more time consuming. Quality and ingredients are better than most quick meal options you could find. These are also great for camping or backpacking. The package size is good for me for one meal, with the addition of rice. I only eat one main meal a day just for reference. If you have found this review helpful, please give a thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I buy these when they are on sale to have a quick lunch option. They are generally healthy and taste pretty good. But, the consistency is mushy. They are good over rice. It is not the best meal I have ever had, but I do not feel guilty after eating it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I appreciate this korma. It is spicy but not too hot for my taste. The flavors are strong in a good way and quite tasty.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I tried another curry of this brand labelled "medium", it's rather spicy for me, but this one, almost no spiciness, which is weird for me. But it's quite gentle and tasty, a slightly less flavourful that other curries.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I like this product - it’s a good quality convenient meal that tastes great and has good ingredients so it’s better for you than pizza or other fast food. I like to pour mine over a bowl of rice but you could also use quinoa

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Was very nice Korma, especially when eaten with the Basmati Rice. I loved this meal, and it was very easy to prepare - I emptied packages into corning dish, and reheat in toaster oven for about 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Delicious and easy. Thank you.