AU

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
Very good!

I thoroughly enjoy this Teeccino coffee and several others that are nut and gluten free. This blend is the most unique in that I find it a bit sharp in flavor. The description states it is spicy. I find it slightly bitter, but still enjoy this variety. I like that the ingredients contribute to better health. I make my coffee in a coffee brewer and prefer it on the weak side. I use 2 tablespoons of coffee to 10+ cups of filtered water. I often add a sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin spice in the filter. I look forward to this delicious morning treat!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I was blown away by the delicious smell when I opened this. It’s my favorite so far- I also have the maple flavor on standby. And with the benefits of mushrooms and zero caffeine! I brew mine just like coffee.!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great taste and substitute for coffee if you are looking for something that is caffeine free. I find it works well on an expresso maker on its own - or combined with coffee :)

Posted on May 26, 2022

I like that there are more herbal coffee alternatives available these days. The herbs and mushrooms have great health benefits but this flavor might not be for you if you don’t like the taste of berries.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought a few packages of Teeccino ground "coffees" to kick my caffeine habit. I combine this one with the Roasted Dandelion flavor and pour over ice with caramel flavored coffee creamer and it tastes just like a chai latte! So good

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I so much wanted to like this coffee, but unfortunately the aroma of blueberry flavour was so overpowering it made it taste like some chemically flavoured coffee. Sad because it looked promising

Amanda
Posted on Feb 9, 2021

When I first opened the package and brewed a batch, it smelled strongly of cinnamon to the point I feared that that would be all it tasted of. Rather than overwhelm, the cinnamon really complemented the other flavors and made a delicious, well-rounded drink. I haven't noticed any particular effects from the other ingredients yet, but I'll be getting this again for the flavor, for sure!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Love the cinnamon taste in the "coffee". Ive replaced all my morning coffee with Teechino products.