AU

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Quite good on balance

The taste of this Teeccino mushroom herbal coffee with reishi and eleuthero is a little disappointing. I find it does not have much of a coffee taste. It has a mild taste, and it is palatable though. In comparison with other reishi mushroom blends, the Teeccino is good quality. I also like the fact that the bag contains generous amount of the product. Update: It's actually not bad at all, really. Once you forget about this product as a coffee replacement and enjoy it for its own unique chicory and carob-enhanced reishi mushroom flavour, it's not bad. It has rich, dark colour. It takes milk or cream very well, and has a rich, creamy flavour. And because it doesn't contain caffeine, it makes a great bedtime beverage!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Oh my! I’ve wanted to get away from coffee and this stuff tastes amazing. I’ve gone half/half. I’ve tried several varieties and so far they are all great.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love the flavor! No caffeine, yet I feel like I'm drinking coffee. So whether it's im my mind, or it is actually providing natural energy, it's all good!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really love the aroma and the taste. It’s good alone but better with a non-dairy creamer. It’s like coffee but without the bad things like acid and caffeine. I’ll never go back to coffee.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’d love the smooth Rich flavor. The taste of the mushroom is unique, I’ve never had this type of coffee and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

The delicious flavor would reccomend. High-quality ingredients and have experienced lots of health benefits. Digestion, mental clarity, and mood stability. I drink this nearly every day.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Love the flavour of this tea. Easily has replaced a cup of morning coffee. While it doesn't have the caffeine found in coffee, it definitely has an energizing effect and so I drink it in the mornings.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love this tea it works great now that I can't have caffeine, the flavor is bitter and tasty. I enjoy it with a bit of cream and honey. I like the size of the package.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Quality and ingredients are great, but I couldn't get used to the taste - it was strange and kinda off for me. I understand the benefits of this coffee, but did not like it. On the other hand - size of the package is perfect for more than a month serving.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Only used it once so far. I mixed it with some regular coffee and overall tasted really good. Not sure yet if it had any affect on energy, will need to try a few more times. Also, it smells reallllllyy good!