AU

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

When I opened the package for the first time I felt like the movie "Willy Wonka". I found the golden ticket! It was a fun experience. The gum has a smooth texture and chews well. The mint flavor isn't over powering and lasts a descent amount of time. It's a bit difficult to get a bubble from one stick but not impossible. The package is slim and easily fits in a pocket or purse. I recommend.

fa19b55e-5a77-48f5-804e-cdd27c37b96b
4d98403b-78b5-4cb5-85d3-bf17e062a562
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Thought I'd try the soft sticks version of PUR gum and found that it has a pleasant flavor which lasts longer that the hard sided PUR gum that I normally order. Nice packaging; easy to remove individual sticks. Worth the extra money and will be ordering again. A piece after lunch (and before brushing teeth) helps settle the stomach.

michele-stl
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

i love all of pur gum's flavors and forms. it's nice to have a full size stick like these, rather than the little square pieces that most of their gums come in. wish they made a fruit flavored stick---they only make 3 kinds of mint in stick form. could be a bit less expensive, but i guess we are paying for the high quality ingredients. flavor lasts a while, too.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Ann excellent piece of spearmint flavoured gum from Germany! Made wholly from natural ingredients and xylitol, the spearmint flavours come true. If there is a minus, it's that the flavours do not last all that long. Overall a good piece of gum!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Excellent taste, long lasting flavor. I will repeat! I like the package design, simple and compact. Easy to slide in my purse or pocket. I use it whenever I am out and can’t brush my teeth after a meal.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This was nice tasting gum, and I like the fact that it was healthy. However, the flavor didn't last as long as some other xylitol gums I've tried. The size of the piece was reasonable, which is a plus.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Tastes nice , no nasty would buy again , but if price on special

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

liked the packege, the flavor is ok, a bit mild to my taste and lasts for 20 minutes.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Excellent quality, better than their original version. Comes in stick form, with individual wrappers. Only 3 ingredients.