AU

LisaOriaku
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
great for a high shine

scent is mild but does remind me of citrus. it is clear and has just the right amount of stick to adhere to the lips. this is not Hyrdating but I do enjoy the high shine it gives and helps to retain the moisture in my lips. you do need to exfoliate prior to application. pretty good lasting power while drinking and licking lips. a sweet taste when licking lips. I like to pair it with another lip balm for Moisture retention. pick any of them depending upon scent preference

1b6aa401-6264-44e7-81a5-6ccdffa71181
65055d5a-3e05-49f0-8e6f-14aa654aed6a
f46bc2f1-6f65-48b3-8cee-031f4fe88de4
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This lip oil has minimal to no color, it reads very clear on the lips. The scent is very faint and disappears very quickly which I personally like. The big doe foot applicator makes it very easy to apply evenly on the lips. The texture is very sticky and not as hydrating as I expected, but it sticks to the lips for a longer time than a classic gloss would. It makes the lips look full and shiny, and you get a lot of product for the price.

The first lip oil/mask that I've consistently used at night since it arrived, without choosing to use something else instead. Even my partner enjoys the use of it at night too. Because it's such a glossy oil, he doesn't like it during the day. The doe foot is a great size. The flavour is subtle and perfect. Nourishing and comfortable. I will definitely be repurchasing. Now not sure what to do with my multiple tubs of Laneige sleeping mask... It'll probably only come in handy if I don't order The Saem lip oil in time.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This lip oil is thicker than many others I have tried so I find it lasts a long time without needing to be reapplied. It has a glossy finish that leaves my lips feeling moisturized and not sticky. The scent of the grapefruit is subtle and natural but disappears almost immediately after application.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love this lip oil it lasts a very long time on your lips! The color doesnt look orange though its just clear, the texture is good its like a lip gloss just alot more thick i love it

611817d8-30d3-4153-9e91-43fa801b198a
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It's very thick, and doesn't really feel like an oil exactly, but it's not stick. It feels really plushy and so does the applicator, so the process of application is a really nice experience. I took off a stat because it doesn't last as long as I wish it would.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Lovely lip oil, I already bought the berry one to try too. Smells nice and sweet, the color is subtle and it makes my lips feel instantly moisturized.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Im in love with this lip oil! It smells just like grapefruit and gives a nice shine and feel to the lips. Will repurchase again!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The grapefruit oil is just okay. I keep it on my bedside table and use it before bed. I usually wake up with traces of it still on my lips, staying soft and moisturized.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have been waiting for these oils to restock for WEEKS - the perfect consistency, such a nice applicator and it stays on for so long