AU

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Life changer

You know when you find a product that blows your expectations out of the water and you think to yourself - "wow, where have you been all my life?" This is one of those products. My appliances now look better than new! I am officially a lifetime customer of Therapy Stainless Steel cleaners.

Rosy
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

These wipes were very disappointing. At first, I was so glad that IHERB sells a product that not only cleans but also polishes stainless steal without the harsh chemicals. Although it does smell nice, it cleans like any other ordinary cleaning wipe and nothing more. It did not clean my stainless steal appliances very well nor give it a nice polish. It was definitely not worth the price.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the quality, it is helping a lot in cleaning The packaging is good. I will buy it again This the second time for me to buy it

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

First time i order it i’ll try it and I will update the review

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

You will not regret. I use this wipe to clean kitchen appliances, trash bin, tap and etc and it works well.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

great smell and very effective

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I absolutely did not expect such an effect from these napkins, I ordered more out of curiosity, but now I don’t understand how without them! In general, I am in favor of minimizing women's efforts to bring our houses in order, thank b-we always have where to spend our strength. In short, order, you will not regret it!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Super wipes, the best I have tried for non-growth. Does not leave streaks and stains, retains shine for a long time. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I set out to clean a hood, it's just amazing, I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Sweet, clean the tables, the napkins are wet, and the quantity is sweet, but the smell is not bitter