AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's my first time buying high protein snack and i was worried if it'll taste bad or even inedible. But contrary to my worries, it tastes really good and the size is bigger than usual protein bars so you'll feel fuller after. It literally taste like peanut butter cookie crumble in bar form. 1 bar itself has 240 calories, so if you're looking to lose weight, might not be the best snack unless you use it for meal replacement.

5ac3c683-b500-4f5d-b5a1-d1d49313478d
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Excellent quality And delicious taste. Will definitely buy it again. The ingredients are healthy and gives you a feeling of having a big meal. You won’t feel hungry before 3-4 hours. It is crunchy and very different from other protein brands. It is a great help when you decide to lose weight.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The Think Crunchy Peanut butter is one of my favorite protein bars on the market, and it's funny how I rarely get tired of these. I think they are delicious, and the texture is really good. A little crunchy, a little puffy inside, with a yummy chocolate coating. I am looking to try more of the other flavors from this brand but hard to find them here because they're often out of stock! At 60 grams they're on the bigger side, a bit higher in calorie count than, say, the Pure Protein line, but I really like how they are pretty clean (I like Pure protein bars, but they have sucralose). I think they're pretty filling, and would be more if I drank more water with them. And of course, NO SUGAR. That's always what I look for in my protein bars. I don't need extra sugar in my life. Great for supporting my weight management efforts. Please give this review a thumbs up if you found it helpful as you shop around for protein bars.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Very delicious. We also like - I mean LOVE- Chocolate Peanut Caramel by Pure Protein in terms of macros and taste. However this one seems to have a simpler and possibly cleaner ingredients list with a bigger size (60 g) and really good macros (20 g protein, no added sugars). The flavor is good, the texture is what you would expect with CHUNKY peanut butter. I like the slight chunkiness. I didn't really get that chalkiness that some protein bars might have. Now, it's not low calorie, it's 200+ calories, but this is a nice way to get a bite if you're really busy or on the go.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The greatest tasting ever protein bar as far as I am concerned. This bar is absolutely delicious, and it does not have any terrible chemical aftertaste like so many protein bars do that use stevia to sweeten them. I get a lot of energy from this bar, and it curbs my appetite for a long time even though I swim and go to the weight room often after having eaten one. The composition of this bar is excellent, as it has a high protein level with no sugars declared on the label. The size of the bar is really sufficient.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Was pleasantly surprised by these protein bars. They are a bit sweet for my liking, but still less sweet than other bars. The texture is pleasant and not too chalky. There is a good amount of protean in each bar, and I feel quite satisfied after half a bar as a snack or a full bar as a meal replacement.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great snack! Nice amount of protein per calories, big bar,diet friendly i usually eat 1-2 a day, mostly before workouts really like the taste and it goes really good with some coffee or tea The quality of the packaging and everything seems good, its a yes from me! *Have to note that the Peranut butter tastes better to me than the fudge*

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

What really amazes me about this bar is that it has zero sugar in it. However, and that is to be expected, the taste is alright. Not too good, not too bad, which is why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I would have liked to have an option for a bigger sized packet with at least 25 grams of protein, but overall it's a really good product.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Size is perfect for me.. Taste is ok crunchy peanut .. Ingredients and nutrition facts are excellent for those who concerns about their macros.. Received without damages/torn condition as the package is perfect..

218bf9fa-015b-4e09-a53d-2435134643a1