AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Nice bar. Like all other flavors this one is pretty small, not to soft with a thin layer of coating. Nice small bar, not much to say. It’s probably not the best one you would try but it’s a nice one looking for something small with added protein

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I like these a lot. Because they contain soy protein, they tend to be filling for me and satisfy my sweet tooth, when I need it. I appreciate that they don’t have chocolate, which I try never to eat after 12 pm. I do miss the cinnamon flavored bar. The peanut butter bars are the best! They are delivered fast and in great condition.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I absolutely love these. Although they are for kids, I eat them myself. Beware that they are very more"ish and so a box can easily be devoured quickly.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

On someday my kid ate them, at other he didn't. half of it was always left uneaten. I'll try the other flavors but won't be ordering the vanilla again.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Taste great and the ingredients are very high-quality. Size of the bar is small which is why I believe they’re for kids in the calorie count is so low. Good for a quick little snack for all ages

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i bought these on sale, and they actually taste great. i also think the ratio of carbs to protein isnt bad. hopefully its healthier than the adult bars.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Love these! I am an adult using them there quick, convenient, and they taste good. Sometimes I just need a little extra protein and the 20 gram bars are too much.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are not bad, definitely, but super sweet. I think I almost got toothache because of such sweetness. And the white topping makes it even more sweet :(

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The product is excellent, delivered on time, corresponds to the description on the website. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend it...