AU

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

What you see is what you get. The bottle has an atteactive color a very beautiful orange color. And the tablet has a fruity flavor. Real orange taste. Of you’re not fond of taking vitamins. I’m sure you’ll love this one. Has a great fruity taste. You won’t think it is vitamins, it is like a candy. And it does not upset my stomach though I am acidic.

0f06a2e2-e53c-456a-8736-5b31450692c8
b4f30fc3-3f15-4b0f-8365-6ac5f217daa8
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Bought this vitamin c 500mg for my 10 year old boy. this is my 5th purchase as my son loves this brand only. we have tried other brands of chewables vit c and he will only take this brand so I guess it must be really good. it helps to fend off the cold virus.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

My son is young and so he can't swallow pills yet. This vitamin C is fairly healthy and tastes good enough he will eat it. Some of the other varieties are too tart or are overly filled with sugar so this is a good balance. I like that they are in 500 mg amounts because many children's vitamins don't contain enough mg. of Vitamin C that are needed when actively fighting something. When my kids got COVID, I gave them these pills 3-4 x a day and it really helped with their recovery and immune system being able to fight it. Worth having on hand for minor colds or something bigger too.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Yummy & healthy! I always keep Vitamin C in my pocket. I eat 5 pills a day and those give me healthy energy. No need to emphasize the importance of Vitamin C!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These chewable vitamin C's are the best for me, and for those who don't do capsules well. These taste great and are great to boost my immunity.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Delicious, for the whole family. I gave a bottle to my son with rules one per day, two at the most. Great for immunity, big chewable yummy pills.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

Me and my family take this when we feel we are about to have a cough or fever and it really suppresses it!! It is chewable and tastes like candy so the kids including me love this. I think the combination of ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate makes it perfect for our tummies because unlike pure ascorbic acid, this product doesn’t make us hungry. Will re-order definitely!

2eddcb0d-af64-4780-8655-57d089989a91
a1ce269e-4f37-4fbc-96d3-dcadc0611e9f
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I buy this vitamin C for my family. Both me and my husband like the taste. Natural composition for health.

2d80fb4b-83b8-45e8-972c-6442f7cece32
Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I absolutely love their products! Been taking these for a couple of years now and they really boost my immune system. I'm a competitive athlete so this is just one of the many supplements I take and it keeps me feeling great! Its gentle on the stomach as well. I highly recommend it