AU

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Great value for a great product

These vitamins are easy to swallow and have helped me maintain my energy levels throughout the day. They are a great value and are a great source of vital nutrients. I have already recommended them to family because they leave no after taste and have helped maintain my energy levels.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This multiple vitamin works well for me as a Senior Woman. I have been using the Rainbow Light Multiples for 50+ year old people and it works well also. This product does not give me as much urine action as the Rainbow Light, so I tend to use this one more often. For Senior Women, I'd recommend it highly.

This multi formula has been good to me. A bit cheaper would be nice. But nevertheless I'm pleased, it gives me lower shipping costs.

68c8aacf-e507-465d-85e4-f2009736aabb
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love these. They have everything I need and I appreciate the fact they're geared towards women. The capsules are easy to take. Because I had a gastric bypass I take one capsule in the morning and one capsule at night so that I can fully absorb my vitamins

Posted on Apr 20, 2021

A good complex with a good composition. There is everything that is needed for a woman's body. For that kind of money, a good choice. Economical and profitable.

de5c345f-36b6-4fff-8006-2b8479791056
Posted on May 27, 2021

I see that I have more energy throughout the day. I used to go through mental fatigue throughout the day and get strong tension in my eyes. I've been taking them for maybe a couple weeks now. I don't feel as fatigued or eye strain unless basic needs aren't met (like enough water, food, mobility, sleep). I ordered 3 bottles.

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

I track my nutrient data daily on Chronometer app. Compared to other multi's this product stands out above the rest for broadness of nutrients. One serving provides me with 27% of my daily nutrient targets. Comprising 47% of vitamin targets and 34% of mineral targets as well as 35% of immune support (for a 2000 calorie/day diet with optimal nutrient intake targets).

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The ingredients on the website and the ingredients on the actual label is completely different. The label says there are only vitamin A, D, and C. I hope that the label on the website is the accurate one but I don’t know which to trust. The price was cheap so I can’t complain but if things have to be updated on the site, I hope they do it soon. The forms the vitamins are in are not bad. There are no funky taste or smell to the tablets. I think one can use this tablets daily to help fix deficiencies.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Nice combination, I take one daily to combat postpartum fatigue,

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Great product! Just what i needed to help feel better!