AU

Posted on Aug 31, 2021
Cheap and Effective for Haemorrhoid

Saw of the reviews saying this helps on haemorrhoid so I bought 1 bottle to try. After consuming half bottle I just realize the lump doesnt come out anymore. So happy I found something cheap and effective and gonna buy another 2 bottles to keep as stock. I have tried other supplements but never see any good result. Thank you.

2c050a6c-5e9d-4dd9-82d7-12a33359f4fc
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Rutin improves our ability to circulate blood throughout the body, boosting energy levels and ensuring that toxins are properly removed and managed. It could help the symptoms of related diseases, such as varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and bruising. Also, the rutin is particularly good at managing triglyceride levels in the body, lowers cholesterol, reduces Risk of Cardiovascular Disorders and more

price is right. great product. for those who wonder what it is for. Rutin is great for circulation in the blood stream and it keeps my skin mostly clear of dark spots. the back of my hands are clear if i take it all the time. when i don't take it my skin gets dark spots and the back of my hands are ugly and covered with dark spots. I am 79 years old.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

great effect with affordable price..This is one of the newest additions to my supplement collection. Rutin has been studied in connection with amyloid beta, which in turn is connected with dementia. Rutin crosses the blood-brain barrier and makes wonders to the brain ! This supplement I will certainly use for the rest of my life. The dosage is good to take twice

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

one day i had an extremely spicy meal, and i was kinda pushing a little hard while passing motion that night. to my horror, a peanut-sized lump appeared at the anal opening. i read up and found out abt rutin. incidentally, i find that combining rutin and vit c complex worked better than just rutin alone. the lump shrunk considerably after 7 days. it is abt 3 weeks now and the lump is no longer noticeable. now i am taking rutin n vit c complex regularly to strengthen my veins in order to avoid the same horrific incident.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Rutin (aka vitamin P) is a bioflavonoid found in some fruits, as well as in the buds of the Japanese sophora. Vitamin P is not produced by the body. Rutin has antioxidant properties, normalizes and maintains the structure, elasticity and permeability of blood vessels, helps to maintain normal blood pressure, promotes vasodilation, and has an anti-edema effect. Rutin also helps with digestion and joint health. Great supplement!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the ingredient of each tablet is 500 mg Rutin Concentrate. I find the benefits of rutin in some articles and I decided to try it.

b9fcfa35-e36a-438e-997d-a11f1654bc74
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very good quality tablets and I prefer than to capsules. If you don´t like tablets with herbs smell, it´s not for you. But if you want a concentrated rutin tablet, very efficient, very good price, you will like it.

8638b181-0821-4c09-9cac-8252a8232a0b
Posted on May 29, 2022

Taking it for hemo and poor leg circulation. It really helps. I also take horse chestnut and butcher's broom as complement. But this alone already works fine. recommend. Size and quality are good

994d18c3-dd48-4bf9-8b54-6e3cb6d92d98
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am a huge fan of this supplement! ladies in Texas and other very conservative states should stock up on this, 500mg taken in the morning (after) is my plan A.