AU

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
For hubby

My husband has been having problems with his not digesting some foods so his nutritionist recommended him to take these enzymes from Thorne when he was going to have exactly those foods; you know fat, dairy. It has made a huge difference He has not showed any discomfort when he is diligent with his Thorne enzymes Highly recommended

549eea73-b8e8-4e18-836b-93c417fda4bb
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Our dietitian recommended this brand for my family. I had tried enzyme capsules before but felt they made no difference. THese however are fantastic and have made a huge impact for both myself and my daughter. We won't be without them. The price from iHerb is nearly 50% cheper than here in Australia for the exact same.

Posted on May 6, 2022

If I feel uncomfortable, overfull, after a meal, this is my go to thing to take. It relieves the discomfort and instead of feeling tired I feel energized from my meal. This sets me up for better health overall, as I am digesting my food better and therefore less undigested food is sent down the track to make me sick - through inflammation. I do have some early stage arthritis and a struggling liver that needs lots of help to function. So the less I stress my liver the better I feel. I would say it is one of the most important supplements I use to keep feeling well and having energy. I just take one after most meals.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I've tried quite a few brands of digestive enzymes - both ones that need to be refrigerated and one that don't - but these so far have been the best. For large meals I found that taking two at the beginning of the meal and two mid-meal reallly help.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

A great product that has really helped my digestion to properly break down food. I have had digestive issues for many years and have needed some kind of digestive enzyme. I tried this betaine hcl as it included pancreatic enzymes that my doctor suggested, and it has worked really well - better than others I've tried.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My naturopath suggested this as I have hard time breaking down meat and fatty foods. I generally struggle with digestion so I would eat small portions more frequently. I didn’t have much expectations from this but I was wrong! I’ve been taking this over an year now and it’s part of my daily supplement till this day

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It's still early days. I'm not sure yet because I'm starting to eat now. I'm planning to eat it every day, so I'm going to post a detailed review later.

5969647c-d8f6-4156-894f-68d38d79b817
Posted on May 12, 2022

unfortunately it doesn't help digestion well and increased my heartburn. the size of the pill is quite big and the influence isn't as I had expected. I trust throne brand for good quality ingredients with no bulking or fillers. Throne is more expensive than most brands because of the quality ingredients and third party testing. Take digestive enzymes 10 or 15 minutes before meals. I like that they offer a big package so I will not reorder it every month so the price is really justified. I have sjogren's syndrome which has lead to pancreatic insufficiency.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These have helped immensely with digestion. I was always feeling nauseous after eating, especially meat. I started taking these and this sick feeling has gone.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is the best supplement I’ve ever bought. Works immediately. It’s been 3 days and I still get bloated after meals but the heaviness, heartburn and burps are gone and it’s an amazing feeling. Hope it’ll work even better overtime. Definitely recommend👍🏻