AU

Posted on May 25, 2022

I ordered this product as I am currently on a weight loss regime and I am working out intensely. My physio had insisted I take calcium due to a pain in my shin bones after running. I have taken several different calcium supplements, however this is the only one that I have noticed a difference with. The pain diminished at first and now has all but disappeared. The added benefit is that I sleep so much better thanks to the magnesium. The taste is sour, but I personally have no problem with it and even enjoy it with my breakfast. Additionally it's the most convenient calcium supplement I have taken so far, as I only need to drink it 2 times a day, as opposed to the usual 4 with most pills.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I think I shouldn't have bought a powder that's hard to eat after ordering it.I was worried, but it's okay to eat after mixing it with water.It's not bitter. It'sweet.It's foam powder, so it helps digestion.I recommend this for people who feel uncomfortable taking pills.If it was helpful, please recommend

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for a few years and so does my husband. It's very sour in taste but it easy to mix with water and drink down in one! It's in great packaging and feels like a high quality product. It helps with my recovery and sleep.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I've decided to used this product in order to get a good amount of Vitamin C but also in order to improve my bowel movements. I take I scoop in the morning and in thelps me to go regularly to the bathroom. Even the cost is not so high and the tast is manageable! I will continue ordering this product!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Really good quality, and ingredients are in the right composition. I usually use it at night, for good sleep. It taste like a lemonade. It is useful supplement to help maintain bones and it is antiagung, its good for the skin too, because of the combination with vit C. Helps the mineral deficiency as well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a really good calcium magnesium supplement from Thorne. It helps relax me at night time and sleep really well. I wake up feeling refreshed and I’m also feeling the benefits of adding calcium in my body. I will definitely keep this in my medicine cabinet. It also helps ease constipation. I take this with mag seven at night to keep everything moving. I love all Thorne products!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This was a surprisingly good value powder form of calcium and magnesiumin the one formula. It is a little fizzy and citrusy. Not sour or strong. Love that its powder form and easier to take than tablets. Powder also absorbs better into the body. A good dosage of calcium with magnesium and vitamin C. I combine it with a powder collagen for bone strength for max benefits.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This supplement is amazing. The quality and ingredients are the best. It does benefit the combination of magnesium and calcium in any deficiency in your body. I took it for 2 months every morning. The taste is good. The package came in perfect condition and the delivery was fast. I do recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Fantastic product. My teenage son and I have started using this for our restless legs at night. I don't mind the taste in water but he has to have his in juice. Has really helped us both - would absolutely buy again.