AU

Posted on May 24, 2022
Top-of-the Line Vitamin D

Thorne supplements are very highly reputable. This Vitamin D is a gem because it is not made from lanolin like most Vitamin D supplements. I purchase the 5,000 IU and have had remarkable improvements in my blood work vitamin D levels since switching from the 1,000 IU. I need the higher dosage because I do not eat dairy products. I've also noticed better strength in my shoulders and joints since imcreasing my dosage. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

At the first signs of a cold I add this to my supplements. It hasn't failed to disappoint over the years. Very well priced & at 5,000 iu you are getting a decent dose without having t o continually supplement. The packaging is sealed adequately & is a useful addition to the sun to provide levels of immunity.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

So far so goood! I felt a huge change I was feeling so depressed, almost couldn’t get out of bed. But this works amazing! Vitamin d is more like a hormone than Vitamin, so definely it worths. Don’t forget ro consume it with food for better absorption❤️

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Good supplement and very easy on the stomach. I am very pleased with my purchase the dosage is high enough because we don’t get enough sun in the uk. The packaging is nice and compact. Hopefully I can feel the effects and resolve a deficiency. Thorne is known for its products absorption so very pleased.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have PCOS and low mood, I feels like this helps my depression... and I'm not just saying that, when I stop taking it a notice a drop in mood. They call it SADs in winter when we get less sunlight, I already have low levels of vitamin D and depression but I truly feel like one of these a day helps me ♥

Posted on May 31, 2022

My doctor prescribed Vitamin D for me (800 units/day), and a friend in the medical profession recommended this brand for its quality. I have been using these for about 2 years now and have been very happy. Since starting to use these, my blood work results have been in the correct range -- huge Plus!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Live in a place where it´s a lot of dark time, and work inwards. I take this in addition to a multi-vitamin, and I feel a huge difference. When I started taking D3 10 years ago I had a huge improvement in overall health. I am used to the feeling now, but can´t go back to not having it in my system. Don´t eat it on days I get sun exposure. Just tested my D3 levels and they where perfect, thank you Thorne.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Thorne is the only brand I know I can trust I'm getting exactly what it says on the bottle. I combine this with a drop of Thorne Vitamin D/K2 to get a perfect ratio of d3 and k2. This product along with fasting and the ketogenic diet has been a lifesaver for my rheumatoid arthritis.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Thorne is hands down one of the best Vitamin D's you can get. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra couple $$ for the Thorne brand. I worked for a Dr. who tested D levels for all his patients and you'd be amazed what a difference a good D vs. a cheap D does for you. I take this religiously, especially living in the pacific northwest.