AU

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Excellent! Moducare

I have been taking another brand of Moducare for several years. I can’t tell whether this supplement enhances my immune system or not! Until 3 months ago, I switched to Thorne. I started to feel more calm and balanced. This supplement works for me and I will keep on taking this.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Have taken plant sterol for a while. Trying out this brand as i like this brand’s quality, but only taken its other supplement. It has the same ingredients as the one i normally consumed. I combined it with red yeast rice. So i take this in the morning and noon. Night time red yeast. It’s helped to lower my LDL

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I don't think it did anything for my Hashis. Think other interventions are more helpful and it's more important to supplement with vitamins and minerals. Diet is also key, so if you are on the fence, better try something else first and leave this to the end of your healing journey if you think you might need it. Still, can't argue about quality, it is high quality and relatively easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I’m really happy I found this product. I can’t have rice and so this product is a great option. Capsules are really easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Too soon to tell if it is working and difficult to take three times a day on an empty stomach along with other medications and supplements, but this product seems perfect for my needs and I am very optimistic that it will be instrumental in lowering my extremely high thyroid antibodies and in balancing my immune system. I am prepared to trial it long term for optimal results.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought it for my cat. I hope it helps my kitty to have a better immune system!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Bought for boosting my cats’ immunity after high FVOC titer

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This product is for my wife and was suggested by her GP.

Posted on Apr 25, 2020

This was recommended to take to boost immunity during COVID-19 by our local practice of M.D.'s who are also acupuncturists. Their own shop sold out rapidly after they sent the email with a list of what to take and what to have on hand, so I had to go hunting on the interwebz to find their recommendations. Of all the shops I did business with, iHerb proved to be one of the two most honest (no price-gouging or profiteering -- this product was suddenly being sold for nearly $100/bottle by some retailers!), and they are the fastest of all to ship things out. I am now their loyal customer, because as COVID-19 shows who among us are good people, and who are not, we have learned how to support the decent, honest, and ethical people among us.

Cassie
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great quality of well known brand. I will get my blood test next month and will make a conclusion if it helped at all