AU

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Good

My daughter has this vitamin deficiency in her OAT test. So just ordered this but have seen her with immediate happy moods. Thanks I herb

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

Very good product! I am using this product more that a year and very happy with the way i feel myself and my blood tests results.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is the pantethine supplement I have been able to take that didn't cause stomach issues. My body doesnt store enough pantethine so this supplement has really helped. Was recommended by my naturopath.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I need to try it more to see its potency.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

My naturopath recommended Thorne's Pantethine as part of my adrenal fatigue recovery program. I take two every morning and I can feel them supporting and nourishing my adrenals. I have more consistent energy throughout the day, and am sleeping better at night too.

8DA8FC6D08
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Excellent quality, works well, will continue to use.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great support of your adrenal glands👏🏻

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Thorne is one of the top brands!

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

My favorite to go to Pantethien, the only formula, and brand that I always trust to save my adrenals.