AU

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I use this with DIM . if i take DIM without taking a. choline i wake up with a hug headache each and every time. this really must be working because week after week day after day whenever i dont take a choline with DIM. i will suffer. Thorne has the best quality and gives me the best results .

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I can't feel any difference but this is supposed to be one of the better brands available on iHerb. Bought it becoz Ari Whitten listed it as one of his formulas for mitochondria healing. I have adrenal fatigue, so am having it as a "sideline" support to my Adrenal Stress Advanced Formula by Dr Eric Berg.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have taken phosphatidyl choline for a number of years now and though it's not an inexpensive supplement, it seems to noticeably help with my particular health challenges, so I try to take it daily. The company I was buying from offers both liquid and gelcap versions. I have always used the liquid, but it is extremely expensive. It also contains ethanol and flax seed. I prefer to avoid supplements that contain alcohol, and I am not a fan of flax seed oil in supplements due to its rapid oxidation. Imho it shouldn't be used in a supplement that's intended to be shelf stable for 18 months or so. A few months may be fine, but after that rancidity becomes an issue. I once tried a soy lecithin product and did not tolerate it as well. I recently went back to the drawing board to see if I could find a product of equal or superior quality to my standby liquid PC, and came upon this one from the Thorne brand, which I know to be a top notch company that produces the highest quality supplements. So I ordered a bottle to try it out. It has no odor and does not cause any stomach upset as the soy lecithin had. I prefer liquids because pills, even gelcaps, are harder to digest, but liquid PC is so thick that it's hard not to lose a bunch of it to the spoon. These Thorne gelcaps are great quality. They are large, but go down easily with a big swig of water. I will be a return customer and these most likely will be my go to for phosphatidylcholine supplementation from here on out. I'm glad to be done with the liquid, but even more glad for the affordability and the great reputation of Thorne. And I'm appreciative that the thorne PC gelcaps don't contain any unnecessary fillers. I also give them five stars for customer service. I called them with a question about manufacturing date, shelf life, etc., and the customer service rep took the time to get all the relevant information for me. They have good communication between departments and provided excellent customer service. I like that they don't stamp an excessively long shelf life on their phosphatidyl choline gelcap bottles. It's not a super long lived supplement, so it's good to know that if you get a bottle that's still a few months from expiration it is relatively recently manufactured and will definitely be fine to use through the expiration date. I love a company that is transparent about its manufacturing process and has great quality control. They have easy access to batch numbers and someone on hand who has the knowledge base to answer random unexpected questions. In short, both the product and the company meet and exceed my expectations, and I would highly recommend both. So glad iHerb carries this!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love Thorne products - one of the only supplement brands I trust as I know it’s high quality. I take these all throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding as choline is incredibly great for baby’s brain development (and getting from into food sources is pretty tough).

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I take one every night it helps me to relax and have a better hight sleep. I tend to take it with dinner as it takes a little time to work. Really great product.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am using this product to help detox and though I can't know it is doing it's job I do know it's a reputable brand recommended by my naturopath and so I will continue to use.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Phosphatidylcholine is the active ingredient in lecithin. Basically, it's a concentrated (but unfortunately expensive) form of lecithin where most of the fat has been removed.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This supplement has one of the highest amounts of phosphatidylcholine compared to other similar supplements on the website. This is my third bottle and I have noticed a clear difference. I will continue to purchase this.