AU

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought Thorne because of the good quality in it hair products. Good ingredients and no fillers. Normal size pill easy to swallow. I was recommended to take this to help my liver to recover. Let’s see if it’s work. I just took it 2 days so far.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Only been using it for a fortnight in the morning on an empty stomach, the sensation is good. Think it also delays my appetite. Looking forward to the next month.

Cassie
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

The R-form of alpha-lipoic acid is the active, natural form. So it absorbs better and actually have a potential of doing anything at all. Great quality supplement

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have only taken it for a short while, but already feel it is helping with insulin resistance. Quality is really the best, and it's a great complement to a relatively healthy diet.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Most absorbed form of alph lipoic acid. Just started using so can't tell if anything has changed. Just like all supplements you need to use over a period of time before you know that they are working.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good quality. I will try the normal ALA from Thorne next to compare and update this review later.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Delivery is not fast, but product is great! Will purchase again. Thanks iHerb.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I have some poor liver function and although I haven’t been taking these for long, I do feel good on them!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Although the delivery was delayed the communication was great and the product works as intended

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow