AU

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great product! There are very few Vitamin E tablets that aren't GMO. I love the fact that these have an MCT oil base with a spepxfic type of vitamin E. It's hard to come by! I can't get them in my country and if I can, they are triple the price. I use these for my PCOS, Endometriosis as a defender against PUFAS. I would definitely recommend. The only downside for some might be the size of the tablet, they are huge but it wasn't an issue for me. See picture (Orange tablet).

326eb52a-ba1e-4caa-9521-088857349e23
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a great natural vitamin E in the form of mixed tocopherols! I use it from time to time for my health of nerves and muscles. These are benefits of Vitamin E: Supports tissue oxygenation* Protects against lipid peroxidation* Protects skin from ultraviolet sun damage* Improves circulation* Improves mitochondrial respiration* Protects from free radical damage* Opposes all negative effects of estrogen* Decreases vitamin A burn rate* Decreases progesterone burn rate* Protects against calcification and iron overload*

c1fa933c-ca28-40b3-94e2-21ee5c8f9d52
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I haven’t used it yet so can not comment about the impact but I did some search on which brand to use. It appears that when it comes to Vitamin E, Mixed Tocopherols are very important. I trust Thorne Research products and the ingredients in this Vitamin E has it all.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have used this product for over thirty years and wouldn’t stop. Having to take just one capsule a day is convenient. Knowing that my insides including my brain, skin and circulation are looked after gives me peace of mind. I have no reason to doubt the quality of this product. It was initially recommended.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am glad that I bought this Vitamin E. I feel relieved now and feel good after using it. The ingredients used are with quality. The composition and size is good for my body. It benefitted me a lot. I will definitely buy more of this supplement! Thank you Thorne! Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is my first time trying your Vitamin E product. So far I like the results and the effectiveness of this Vitamin E. Will probably be getting another one when it runs out. Very helpful!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is the best quality vitamin E, its worth spending a little extra on this supplement. I take one a day and now have no breast lumps or pain or pms symptoms.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Seemed like they were good quality,mIt's important to get vitamin e from a natural source and this product does just that. Some are made from petroleum which is quite bad for you. It took a long time to find one with this serving size and product purity.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love Thorne products - one of the only vitamin brands I trust as they are such high quality. Also love that this Vit E uses MCT oil as the carrier.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I tried many other brands but this one was quite a surprise. I highly recommend to those who wish to improve their concentration level. Usually combined with Acerola. Very expensive but its worth it.