AU

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
A product I can recommend

I have been using this product for three years now and I wouldn't dream of stop doing it. This product, along with ButyrAid, makes my stomach happy! I can't answer why it helps, I can only say that it works for me. It seems like my stomach can tolerate more stress and even bad food habits as long as I use this product. It makes my stomach less vulnerable and maybe this procuct doesn't work for everyone but I can assure you that it works for me.

Essentially this works! I requested a jug with an all out yeast disease continuing. I've utilized Nystatin before and furthermore Diflucan when these issues would show up. Over the counter meds focused on for ladies simply don't work for me. Inside three days I felt much better and am recuperating. Clearly I have a candida issue that I presently need to quit fooling around with. I do have hashimoto's so yeast without a doubt venerates my low body temp also. I don't think I'll be doing without this. I used to take betaine independently so a little remembered for this too is a reward. I'm really glad and strongly suggest you try it out in case you've been enduring as well. Yeast is a monstrous bug.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Purchased many times. Good quality, adequate ingredients to help with my tummy issues. Standard size, for an adult to swallow. Never has it let me down, tummy issues, toilet issues, digestive issues, keeps it under control. Although with Berbaine you need to take a gap or a break for a month or two, before starting again.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Thorne Research is my go to supplement for quality! Undecyn's ingredients offer the benefit of restoring the gut microbiome following travel, an stomach upset or illness, or if switching to a more healthy diet. The size is easy to swallow, there is no taste, and the dosage easy to manage throughouth the day.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

for me, thorne is the *best* supplement producer out there, and so, i am characteristically pleased with this particular offering from them. it is difficult to find supplements that offer a strict undecyn formulation such as this one, and so this is one of the product's main benefits. moreover, personally, i feel more comfortable in terms of GI health and overall energy levels after having continual usage of the product.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Purchasing this product for my mom. Last time I bought a straight square 4 packages. The results are great. The size is just right for a bag to carry during the day, the benefits are many and a happy mother! And me too

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This really works. it's really good for your health. I can already feal it though I only took 2 containers so far. will definitely buy more.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is how I manage my gut health. I’ve been struggling leaky gut/ SIBO for long time and I found this bottle! Now I occasionally take this not as often I used to do.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Taking this for Candida control but not seeing much benefit so far in my condition. The bottle contains 120 caps so I intend to take them all. I use other Thorne products and I trust this brand. We are all different and Candida is difficult to control so try it and you might see different results.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

there are no clear instructions on the best time to use this supplement. It helped at the beginning to expell some of the candida in the gut then it stopped working. I'm not sure how it works and what caused it to work part of the time only