AU

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
The best K2 I've found so far!

If you're vitamin D deficient, you NEED this. K2 is a vital co-factor of D3. Without it, your efforts might be in vain! The price may scare you at first. Keep in mind there are 2 types of K2, mk-7 and mk-4. Mk-7 gave me horrible reactions: dizziness, horrible migraines, I even threw up. So I set out to find MK-4. Most brands have too little MK-4, but they are cheap. While this may seem expensive, consider the fact you might only use 5 drops/day (so 5 mgs). So this will last you 240 days! That's awesome and all of a sudden, it doesn't feel expensive anymore. The initial purchase may be steep, but you will have this for a year or so (depends on how much you would use).

565a0a74-4732-4871-9174-659a56e9c6d6
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've been using this for a few months now specifically for my teeth and there has been a great improvement in the health of them. I take 15 drops per day. No more pain with cold or sweet foods. My teeth feel much firmer in the gums and there is less plaque build-up through the day. My dentist has noticed the difference. Very happy with this product. The bottle lasts a few months and though the price seems high, compared to dentist bills I believe it's good value.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

iHerb provide this product to Australian purchasers at a fair price with quick delivery. Have bought this product twice from here and will again. 1 drop daily (1000mcg - 1mg) is ALL that is needed to get 7-10 times the daily recommended allowance. At that rate a bottle will last up to 2 years. I take 2 drops daily as recommended by Nutritionist/Researcher Ray Peat PhD. Manufacturer recommends a LOT more and that is great for their sales but do you really need that amount ?

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

According to my doctor the results of my x-ray showed that my aorta is developing calcification. I was scared of that information my doctor told me. Knowing it’s health benefits, vit k2, can’t only slows down the progression of arterial calcification but could even reverse it. I started taking Vit K2 of Thorne Research 2 drops 3x a day. I did not follow the recommended dose of 15 drops for fear that it might be too much for me since this is my first time I put this in my system. However I feel that 6 drops per day can already do the job. For sure I’m going to write again a review after I have finished my first bottle

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This particular product was recommended to me by a friend who is very knowledgeable about such things. She based her advice on studies she read. It is used up by the body pretty soon so I split my doses so it will be in my system for longer periods of time.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I've always suffered with bruises that I don't know how I got them. Since using thorne K I have had the benefit of no bruising that . It's a quality product and ingredients with minimum taste. Appropriate size and dose

57bce818-7d98-475d-b03c-ecd3734deeef
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The best for of vitamin K. It has a short half life so you have to take it 3 times a day. You must take 1 g K for every 1000 UI of vitamin D. I take 5000 D and 5 mg of K through the day - 2 drops in the morning, 2 drops at lunch and 1 drop after dinner.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This was an expensive purchase but since I intend to only take a drop (1 mg) a day, it should last several years. That's a great deal when you do the math! It doesn't have much of a taste (and it certainly isn't unpleasant). This is exactly the ingredient I was looking for and by a quality company. I'm looking forward to seeing how my new K can jazz up my D...and getting calcium in the right place is priceless!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Yes, you dont need much of this stuff to get your daily intake of K2. So a bottle could last very very long. But still, that initial purchase hurts you know... I take it while traveling when my diet lacks K2. I dont do well on high doses due to lyme sensitivities however. Half a drop a day seems ok and beneficial. More than 1 drop a day is too much and counter productive in my case.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is a high quality product. You get 1mg of K2 per drop. However the MCT in this product could be irritating on the gut. Hoping Thorne would change to olive oil in the future.

36a3c396-197c-43b0-b838-2685860cfaf7