AU

Paprikaju
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Sublime

One of my favorite teas in the world. Delicious, zingy, but well balanced cranberry-hibiscus-rooibos blend taste, so good it doesn't even need sugar. The size is huge and the value for money is amazing. the package is resealable for easy storage. Just steep for 5-6 minutes and you have the most refreshing herbal tea. Caffeine free. You can chill the tea to make fruit ice tea. Tiesta tea always delivers.

jwrib
Posted on May 13, 2022

I’m so excited this product is on the market. I love Tiesta Teas, And specifically this product. So I’m incredibly happy that they made it in such a large volume and for such a good price

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It tastes sour. I usually add some stevia leaf wiht the fireberry tea. Sweet and sour are always the best combination.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Maybe it's healthy but it's not tasty. Great package that I can't beat.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Excellent tea ! I love it! Fast shipping. Great service!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Perfect over love it highly recommended

jiaotu8
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Since I bought a cup that can drink loose tea, I have been obsessed with drinking loose tea. This tea does not contain coffee extract. The main ingredient is hibiscus, so the tea is wine red. I have bought individual hibiscus before. The hibiscus brewing alone will be a little bit sour. After adding rose hips, elderberries, gooseberries, sweet blackberry leaves, cranberries, rose petals and other ingredients, this tea reduces the acidity of hibiscus and adds a touch of fruity aroma, making the taste more like fruit tea. , Tastes fragrant, a big bag, can drink for a long time. And the face value is online, I want to drink water when I look at it. If my comment is useful to you, please click "👍"

a4414555-4e0e-4f07-b86f-196a3ad086c8
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The tea is really premium, Very pleasant thick saturated, with sourness and a lot of antioxidants, you can brew several times, I insisted a little more than indicated in the instructions, my love, a nice bonus - I took it at a good discount) the tea comes in a convenient zip bag, a good volume .

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's not as sour as hibiscus and it's very easy to drink. It also contains various berries, so it's very delicious. The ingredients were natural and it was a fruit tea that you can drink with confidence. It has a lot of capacity, so you can enjoy it a lot.