AU

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I really like the taste of this tea. It's gentle but not weak. It's also almost sweet even though it's unsweetened, I wonder where that comes from. A small amount gives a strong enough flavor for me, and the tea gets a gorgeous color which is an added bonus. :)

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love drinking tea only in the winters time. because in the summer it's too hot and I'm too lazy making ice tea. the taste is soft and mild which I really like. and you can control the amount or strength you desire to make.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love this tea! The Lavender/Chamomile blend is so fragrant and the perfect tea to relax in the evening and the quality is excellent as are all products I have purchased.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

It’s basically a collection of herbs have a strong herbal taste as well. It’s good but not my go to per se Although I do enjoy The lavender in my tea ( it’s not a lot).

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love this tin!!! can be recycled for other teas. beautiful floral blends.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Amazing taste, I really like this lavender chamomile tea, way better than the teabags i buy in the market

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The taste is gentle. The perfect tea for the evening time before going to bed

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good quality and great taste. Price is affordable. Ingredients is good quality. Smells so good.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

My daughter loves this tea and asked me to reorder. It is calming and tasty.