AU

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Minimal ingredients in a resealable package. It's caffeine free and is a lovely tea blend for cozy evenings. Really great for iced tea as well. Naturally sweet, but not too sweet. I really enjoy the tartness that comes from the pineapple. Its good for a sore throat with a little honey as well. It smells good and refreshing too.

Sam
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I tried this tea flavor for the first time today, and was blown away by the fruitiness! As for the blend of flavors--mostly I taste orange flavor followed by pineapple/hibiscus and then mango. I love that there are little bits of saffron floating around in my tea almost like pulp. I will definitely re-purchase this one.

The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I drink tea regularly and my skin becomes beautiful - younger and firmer. It also helps me with the gastrointestinal tract. It helps me to have a calm and quality sleep, to be cheerful and always toned. It makes me calmer and much happier day after day. The packaging is beautiful and ergonomic. The composition is great and I balance well. A very favorite tea for me.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

My favorite fiesta tea so far. Very sweet fruity smell. It has a lot of pineapple slices. Tho the package is really small and I doubt it could brew 20 cups.

9b87cf99-dd0b-49a9-8e36-7afb8611bc19
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

It tastes so good that I drink multiple cups of it. Its sweet, citrusy, and little tangy. The mango and pineapple taste gives a good combination of tropical fruits. I love that it’s caffeine free and and lasts for a long time.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is amazing tea it is so sweet naturally that i add it to other teas as a sweetner substitute it is wonderful one of the best teas out there!!!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Mango flavor Is subtle. Bright yellow colour and good depth of flavor. The different ingredients add to the overall complexity. I used it multiple times and it still tasted great (up to 3x).

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I don't normally drink sweet flavoured tea but being a fan of the brand, I thought I'd give it ago. It's nice and for sweet tea lovers, I'm sure would get a thumbs up.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It is my favorite tea, they are so little but so delicious!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

very good tea.caffeine-free and it tastes like mango