AU

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like its strong scent. I use it frequently and it is effective when I use it. I think it is a good value because you get many uses in only one package. People of many ages can use this product and it can benefit them. It is a quality product.

a387026c-d1b3-4fe5-928d-861702099d50
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I ended up giving this to a friend who was struggling with tired muscles. I thought he might need it more than I do but I wish I had hung on to it since it has sold out on the site. This is fast acting and very easy to carry around and use. As everyone says, a little goes a long ways!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I bought it for my dad who is 90 years old. He has over the past couple of yearr been using different types of support aid for his back and knees. ONE WEEK has now passed since he started to use the Tiger Balm and he does not need his support aid anylonger!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The best multipurpose ointment out there. Was so happy to find it on iHerb as I usually get my stock of Tiger Balm in drugstores in Asia (exception of Korea and Japan). I use it for bug bites, nasal congestion, and muscle pain relief. Scent is very cinnamon-y, and love it (great for upcoming fall / winter season). The size is small, but a little application goes a long way. Texture is like a lip balm but firmer. Advise to store in a cool area. The color of the ointment rubs off on you / your bedding / your clothes - wear dark color clothing when you go out, or wipe off with a damp towel.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The scent is strong and it works great for aches and pains. I rub it on the affected areas and let it work it’s magic. It feels like an oil, wax mix. You don’t need a lot because it’s effectiveness is high with a small amount, and the small size of the balm shows this. However, it will stain you and whatever cloth touches it an orange/red color. If you’re going to use it, be aware of this. It is great to use on pain and aches that are strong and frequent. It will bring down the pain and make it more manageable.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It's on the smaller side, but a little goes a long way. Great for minor joint flare-ups - I will put this on just before bed to help reduce inflammation at night and give the body a great chance to heal. An absolute must for anyone with injuries from fitness or the gym.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My husband is skeptical about any non-conventional treatments, and suffered chronic pain in the joint of his thumb and wrist for months. (I suffered just listening to him complaining ;) ) He found no relief from any prescription medications. Eventually I managed to convince him to give Tiger Balm Extra Strength a try! Oh boy..... within a few hours he was telling me that he thought that 'maybe' the Tiger Balm was helping..... That night he slept without waking from pain in his hand. After using it for a week he is a 'Tiger Balm believer', and can't get over that he is finally pain free after suffering for so long whilst under 'medical care'. I personally have tried other pain relieving ointments, but this one is without a doubt the best there is!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I bought this Tiger Balm red because it has a cinnamon smell. Tiger Balm is famous all over Asia as a rub on pain relieving balm. Does it help? Yes. Is it a miracle? No. I would say it helps, but in a mild way (at least for me). But I do carry it in my bag for when I need it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The best multipurpose ointment out there. Was so happy to find it on iHerb, Texture is like a lip balm but firmer. It is one of my favorite things for sore muscles. It works extremely well and quickly. It just melts away your pain and tension. It’s so invigorating when you put this on! It relaxes the muscles well