AU

Maryam
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Since Tiger Balm has such a powerful aroma, this tiny size is perfect to keep in purse at all times. Perfect travel sized tiger balm. Just what I need. It works great for sore muscles, aching back, shoulders, neck. I use it when I have an ache somewhere that just won't go away. Usually it works every time! I use this before going to bed. This has helped the pain go away by the next morning. Rarely need it during the day. I also put a little bit on my temples to relieve headaches. Diffidently will purchase this again.

a50015af-4675-4e14-9d06-37ba4dbe8e04
b0d4cf16-dcff-4b28-8710-5c6b937f361d
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The product has a long history - my family grew up with this ointment. Tiger Balm is often used to relieve back pain, joint pain, stiffness, sprains, and arthritis pain. You apply it to the area that is in pain, and it's absorbed through your skin. It works and is still as good as I could remember as a child. Handy size to keep in hand bag. Any time anywhere you can apply the ointment. White it's almost colorless

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

this is the familiar tiger balm scent you know. it comes in a very small size, easy to take in your bag for when you need to use it on the go. the ointment is easy to take out and easy to spread. the packaging is a little hard to open as it is so tiny you have to twist it up and pull but it is easy to close.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Always assured tiger balm quality! have the big jar size and keep this small package thin for use in travels or on bag. Scent is comfortable, almost like it tricks the mind as your body already knows is going to get better. I get pain from a herniated disc and I get so many benefits aside of taking the pain away it lets me sleep on though nights.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love tiger balm, it's always good to have it near me. Soni was so happy to find it in a small metal box, the size is good for my purse.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This little tin is so cute! Love tiger balm. The size of this tin is great for a stocking stuffer and travel. It is good quality muscle rub. Use it all the time. The scent is soothing.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love Tiger balm, and this little box is just like the one from my childhood, I just love it !! Great size for taking on a trip with you

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Extra big package. A lot of benefit. It improve my healt. Easy to absorb. It is nice taste. Best quality. All ingredient. For my age. Normal size of pills. Simple to use.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This is very effective in temporarily relieving minor aches and pains. Purchased this item but the container is the size of a nickel. Will buy again but larger.