AU

Posted on May 3, 2022

Tom's products on the whole are excellent. The deodorant is really great. Firstly it doesn't have any of the bad stuff that the pharmacy brands offer. Secondly, it really works. Thirdly, you put a bit on, there is no smell, and the over all feeling throughout the day is a very natural feeling.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been using this deodorant for a few years now, works pretty well for daily use - I am constantly sweating mostly at night so I try to reapply by night before sleep. It is not so good if you are doing chores or exercise and I prefer scented versions just because I can smell clean: prefer the lavender version over this unscented.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality, no smell for sensitive people, no scent, I use it for my daily care personal routine, feel good, benefit is that it stayed on and you don’t have to reapply frequently, normal size and package is good, over all good composition.

e57403f5-e493-41b5-badd-6fe43a4eda60
f3c50177-5542-4c0f-922f-df0080e9888a
64695019-473a-48e9-a39b-122a280cf9a9
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

According to my research this product is safe for pregnant woman. No more unwanted smell and sweaty armpit. I only use it during daytime and it lasts long.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Perfect for allergy sufferers like me. It goes on easy as it’s not as hard as other stick deodorants. Will be re ordering this one.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me very big benefits and effects smell nice too, my family like the scent of this deodorant

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Really helps with keeping me fresh for the entire day. in a hot and humid country, perspiration is a daily challenge. even though it does not help with reducing perspiration, it definitely keeps me smelling fresh for the entire day!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like this because it does not have a heavy smell and does the job. The texture is light and not chalky. I like to wear it everyday around the house, not really for sweaty days.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product with no smell or scent to speak of and is consistent in its quality. Good size for value feels good on and you don’t need to reapply often. The packaging is convenient.