AU

Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Works well for me

I don't have a lot of space between my teeth, and most floss breaks. This floss has a tendency to become a bit shredded when I use it, but at least I don't end up with threads stuck between my teeth when that happens. I've been using this floss for years, and I'm very happy with it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This floss is strong and thick. Unlike other floss products on the market, you will only have to floss in between each tooth once. Most other floss brands have thin lines that pop easily or you have to dig it between each tooth to capture food particles. Totally not the case with this brand of floss.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Bought this brand as Tom's is reputable & dependable for its dental products; haven't tried it yet. I like that it's PFA-free, has no preservatives or flavors or animal ingredients. I have bad gum disease & need regular flossing; I generally go with dental tape as I find thin strands of commercial brands of floss difficult to handle. After reading about this "flat floss" from Tom's, will give it a try, given it's good price on iHerbs. .

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is the best floss I’ve been able to find since my favorite one (Biofloss) went off the market. It’s just a little thicker than ideal, but not by much, and I like that it is all natural and waxed. It doesn’t shred as badly as some other brands I’ve tried, but it will shred on my roughest dental work areas.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I was really excited to get this floss, expecting the whole range of the natural benefits. Unfortunately, the flavor isn't strong enough, and the scent is super mild. I feel like there is not enough wax on the floss and it's too thick. It's hard to glide it between the teeth, and it could be painful for the sensitive gums. I wouldn't order it again.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Overall, this is probably good floss for most people. I know someone who loves this floss (her favourite). However, for me, I have trouble using this floss in my molar area (this is a common problem). I think it might be too thick for my dental structure, so I prefer other brands with thinner floss.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Easy ordering - easy payment and shipping was fast all the way from Chicago to Germany! Will certainly order my favourite floss here again. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I never tried a flat floss before and after using this one I think it's great, plus it does not have that dubious mint flavoring. It seems to be more comfortable than regular floss so a possible repurchase

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Been using this floss for longer than I can remember. Love that it is naturally waxed and the spearmint flavor ! The quality is top notch ! Doesn't shread.