AU

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I bought these for my mother who is suffering from dementia and is unable to brush her teeth on her own. These work well when she is resistant to brushing but will allow me to help 'clean' her teeth with one of these. The sweet taste makes it easier to get in there and get the job done.

Good quality product and works as intended. I use this for my toddler. Good packaging, perfect size and great for travels and daily “emergencies”. When i say “emergencies” i meant the times that my toddler would still eat late in the evening after brushing his teeth and refusing to brush again.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

So easy to use for babies, so helpful to clean their small size front teath, some times it is hard to deal with using their brush especially when they refuse it, the packaging is good too.

c448de19-6ebd-4115-bbfb-71fc1db52f37
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Bought this for my 7mths old baby to wipe her gum.. It comes in a pack of 30 and its a little sticky. Still worth the price to have a healthy gum for baby.

c0a5cdd7-a9a4-49af-83d4-bba66112ba79
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

After I feed my baby I make sure to use dental wipes to clean my baby mouth from remained milk in the tooth. It doesn't have annoying taste. The quality and wipe thickness is amazing. Packaging and size makes it easy to carry everywhere.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Very good item) i use more 1 year , and i happy))

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

bought this cause my daughter reduses to let us brush her teeth. it's handy but I'm not sure how effective it is as opposed to brushing your teeth. pieces stick together though so more than 1 comes out each time.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

I find these great, as my baby didn`t enjoy other methods of theeth brushing. I would brush his teeth when he would let me, and then i would use a tissue to clean all his little teeth, especially the ones i couldn`t get to with the brush. Also very helpfull when we were not at home and i wanted to clean his teeth. I would really reccomend them

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

So so so useful for a teething baby, my baby doesn’t have teeth yet so it works out really well, I think I wouldn’t /shouldn’t be able to use it when his teeth come out because he has such a strong bite!

fa043879-7290-4436-b525-79e26b749f65
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

easy to use but not tasteless so my baby doesn't love it. very comfortable to use after feeding in the middle of the night.