AU

Posted on May 9, 2022
Great alternative to drops!

These have been a live saver. I have been using the liquid for a year but have to use so many drops for it to be effective for me. They taste so awful but the results were mostly worth it. Now I found trace minerals in pill form. I read some reviews about how big and how awful they taste. I honestly don’t think either, especially on the taste compared to the drops and if you swallow them fast enough there is no taste. I still use the drops when convenient but these travel with me and are easier to get down the hatchet.

Posted on May 5, 2022

We all need trace minerals so the composition of the ingredients in this supplement are perfect. Helps with any mineral deficiencies and benefits are far reaching in the body. Frequently taking this everyday will build up your minerals in your body. Cannot taste it. Tablets are a little large. I am sure you could you this for many symptoms as added support to the body.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This contains about 80 trace minerals. Our bodies need this stuff. Not the kind of result that is obvious, but long term keeps us healthy. Good for mitosis.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is the only product that helps my husbands cramps. I'm so glad we found your website, we used to buy this product in our local store and the 60 tablet size was about $10 less than we pay for 300 tablet size. What a savings!!

Posted on May 24, 2021

Such a big bottle for such a good price. I’ve been suggested to get these because they’re one of the best brands for trace minerals - already notice a difference from them and it’s nice to know I’m getting my important minerals if my food ends up lacking in it for the day.

61fcef13-a4d5-4915-862b-12799656ddf5

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY. These tablets and the other liquid form of it are high in mercury. They don’t give you any “trace” minerals and have high mercury levels. Please read about this before you buying. Even if it did contain trance minerals that your body would absorb it’s not worth the mercury there.

7d619f78-e7e2-4b45-b7a2-7f560d29251a
9b5396ed-a98e-4848-9af4-ac67e7cb4f98
Posted on Oct 18, 2020

As most of the foods we eat, even organic foods are farmed in soil that's depleted of the essential nutrients our bodies need, we are all desperately in need of supplements that replace them. Just one of the disadvantages of living in the 21st Century. This brand sources it's minerals from the ancient volcanic sea beds in Utah which are rich in these minerals. I've been taking them for over a year now and along with my other supplements, my chronic ill health has definitely improved. Even if I cannot say that this particular supplement is the reason, I would say it has contributed to my better health and I don't intend to stop taking it ever. Now regardless of what I eat I at least know that I'm getting all the trace minerals my body needs to function properly each day. In fact I have since bought bottles of this for all my four children.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

the supplement is optimal because no excess additives are added. is just what is needed. convenient packaging with many capsules.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have been using the product for several months and feel that my hair and nails are stronger

Posted on Feb 17, 2022