AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Just a few drops in my daily liquid

Just a few drops in my daily liquid. I put it in everything, orange juice, lemon water, smoothie, anything. It replenishes electrolytes. According to Ben Lynch electrolytes is the first step if supplementing anything. Great for sports, before and during workout, and for daily hydration. I use less than the recommended quantity because I do not think we should oversupplement ourselves.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This product has been a staple in my house for many years. It makes my water taste a thousand time better, it feels like water is suppose to taste like. The bottle last a very very long time but I always buy it in pair because I cannot bear the thought of not always having it at hands. I always feel better after drinking some and rarely drink water without it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like the fact that it doesn’t contain any sugar or sweetener which is not easy to find with electrolytes as I’m trying to loss some weight and lower my sugar intake. I find it better to mix it with a large amount of liquid or water like 2 liters as it contains salt and drinking the recommended amount with a regular size drink it’s kinda salty. I just add it to my drinking water or reduce the amount.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This company is very reliable and makes great products, we have found. We have used their products for years. This one is easy to use -- just a small amount -- tastes a bit salty, but not too bad. My husband makes sure he does not run out of this one to help keep up his electrolytes (including the trace minerals).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Finally we found electrolytes that are affordable, with zero sugar and in a liquid form (not flavored powdered form). This product has no flavor (just slightly salty), it's easy to use (a couple of drops into a cup of water) and won't interrupt your intermittent fasting because it has no calories and no sugar. It's also for a good price. Especially compared to its more expensive alternative sold, for instance, by Tom Brady on his website. :)

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

40,000 Volts is a great electrolyte product. I use just enough to make the water taste better, but not too salty. Label says 1 serving is 1 tsp, but I just put a little in each glass of water throughout the day. I don't like the flavored electrolyte products so 40,000 Volts is perfect for me. I definitely feel more hydrated and balanced when I use electrolytes.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I bought this for myself as I have ME and was desperate to have an electrolyte solution that didn't contain the unnecessary additives, sugars etc of sport electrolyte mixes. With ME one of the problems is extremely low blood volume (basically think an athlete who's just run a marathon...except we're like that all the time. So it's essential to hydrate. This is fantastic for ease of use, tasteless so can be added to anything, water, tea, juice though I tend to add to glasses of water. Cannot recommend it highly enough. The benefits are enormous. I bought also for my husband who is a keen cyclist so great for re-hydrating before, during and after workouts.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022