AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I know the pitfalls of dehydration well enough to have, prior to yachting week, had delivered a Trace Minerals ®,TM Sport, Electrolyte Stamina tablets. This saved all our days. The crew of 5 consumed each 1-2 tablets per day, in the morning. We then sailed most of the visually acceptable part of the day. Our energy levels were constant. No empty headedness or any other bog-down. I highly recommend Electrolyte Stamina tablets as a hydration maintenance companion of any and all maritime activities.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I started a keto diet and then switched to low carb. Despite the excellent weight loss, I started having insomnia, irritation and high cortisol. I also did intermittent fasting. I was intrigued to see my exams improving and me losing weight, while losing sleep and being irritable all day. After a while I discovered that the secret to staying on keto/low carb, without major problems, is electrolytes. You need electrolytes and this formula gives you that boost to go through the day like a champ. Remember, if this formula is not enough, to supplement potassium, magnesium and increase the salt (yes, increase the salt, to obtain sodium). You need (depending on your activity level) 4700 potassium and 5000 to 7000 sodium; magnesium, about 600 a day is fine. But this product already gives you a fantastic boost. Start your day with two and take four more during the day. Try one before bed, and if you wake up in the middle of the night, take one or two to see how your body reacts. I hope I can help those who, like me, took a long time to discover the "magic of electrolytes".

If you are on low carb diet and training , this supplement is exactly for you. One serving just after waking up will boost your energy through the roof! Great ingredients with small sized pills. Electrolytes are essential for maintaining healthy life and mood so don’t hesitate to buy this one as it has the best ratio dosage I’ve come across for many many brands. And I’ve been looking for a long time now

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Best Electrolyte Formula on the Planet, helps you to maintain consistent energy throughout the day, whether it’s very cold or extremely Hot! The Quality of the Product is outstanding because of the Ingredients and it’s Formulation! I always have good Strength & Stamina when I’m taking the Electrolytes!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

A good option to keep consistent levels of electrolytes throughout the day, I personally take all 6 tablets in an entire sitting, since I only eat once a day, and it works for me, most of the time I'll feel fine and not need more electrolytes, but if I do I'll use the liquid version that can be taken even while fasting.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I have kidney problems that cause me fluid electrolyte imbalance, dehydration and acidity, this looks like is helping me. For me noticeable effect after a workout or a physical strain. Also you can cut in half as is in tablet form. I'll bring with me when travelling to warm and developing countries to enrich distilled and filtered water. The only downside for me is the lack of calcium in the formula.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Love this product. I take it with me on my long hikes and backpacking. Don't have to fuss with powder and there is no sugar.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Have used this supplement for many years and have a number of my older friends using it. It really is a benefit in the heat which I have a difficult time tolerating.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is a quality product that contains a broad spectrum of mineral ingredients. Taking trace minerals is an easy way to support your overall health and well-being. I take this product regularly.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

works great for super hot days when sweating a lot. 0 carbs, 0 sugars, no junk, just pure electrolytes! this product has helped me out soooooo much, and all it needs is water after you've taken it.