AU

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Traditional Medicinals is one of my favorite tea brands. They quality is just superior to other teas in the market, and every time I brew their tea it gives me exactly what they claim on the box. This truly gives me tranquility and calm every time I drink it, and lavender and mint tastes so soothing. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

When I drink this tea I have have a good sleep, the taste is nice and you can drink it without sugar if you want, also it helps in de-stressing and relaxation.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great tea to drink before bed. Lavender helps relax the brain for resting. Blend of chamomile and lavender makes it smell really nice. No caffeine at all. Taste nice by itself but you can add some honey if you prefer it sweeter.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Free caffeine tast delicious use it before sleep serving Delicious tea frequency smell nice make me relax

Posted on May 17, 2022

Super calming, great tasting, does wonders for my poor traumatized nervous system.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

Tea bags are compostable which is a major plus, though hope it's entirely compostable, we don't want micro plastics in our tea! This tea is light and minty, indeed quite calming if mint is something you like. Good for soothing the stomach after a heavy or oil-laden meal.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this tea for night time, it’s smell itself is so so soothing

Posted on May 29, 2022

Love the taste of this tea! It’s very calming and good quality!

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I love this Lavender Mint Tea, I have using it as Iced Tea, this summer was really hot in Vegas so for every tea bag we added a lot of ice cubes and agave nectar as sweetener. the flavor is so good and the family love it.