AU

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It is as good as describe. It helps me with blood pressure. Together with my pressure pills ,the blood pessure stay in normal range all day. With only blood pressure pills was still high all day with high spikes during stress and athmosferic pressure changes( lower barometric pressure-rain,storms,thunderstorms) I am using for 2 weeks, 3 cups a day. I hope my body does not get accomodated with it. It works for me and I considered myself blessed that I found it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I've been drinking this Blood Pressure tea from Triple Leaf for many years. I feel it calms me, thereby keeping my BP down. I also enjoy the taste of this tea and drink it throughout the day. When we eat at Thai House or Chinese restaurants I take a tea bag with me as I have not found one that carries it. They often ask where I get it so they will have it on hand next time I visit. As far as quality, I have not found another I can compare it to.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I bought this herbal mix tea for my father who’s been affected by high blood pressure for years but ended up using it myself. Despite being in my mid-30’s, I’m prone to abrupt blood pressure changes as a result of my chronic kidney condition, and a cup of this tea relieves the throbbing pain in my temples and in the back of my neck, returns my pressure to the normal range and just makes me feel more relaxed in 15 to 20 minutes. I also take it instead of sleep pills after stressful days at work. Unlike dozens of other products claiming to have imaginary benefits, this one works right from the first cup, and you’ll see the benefits immediately. Can’t recommend it enough.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

At the advice of a health care professional, I started this tea two decades ago. I'm just glad it's still in production. It's got a good flavor...very slight licorice. Not overwhelming at all.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

wowwwwwwww must have!!!!!! got this for my dad who has very high blood presure. sice is using this tea the blood presure drooped so much so he actualy stop with his medication.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love drinking this blood pressure tea as the benefits help keep my blood pressure in check. The taste is good because of the ingredients used. the package and size are just right for me. I strongly recommend this tea.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I recently was diagnosed with high blood pressure and decided to give this tea a try due to the ingredients and benefits. The taste was good blend of all ingredients and the tea bags was individual package for travel. I would use one tea bag everyone .

Posted on May 24, 2022

It seems to be of good quality. The tea has a great taste.It seems to help me relax without the caffeine. I will purchase again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Again taste great but I mix it with my detox tea 2 bags each and sometimes I uses my Lipton black tea bags for stronger flavor.