Page 1 - Reviews - Tucks, Medicated Cooling Pads, 100 Pads - iHerb
AU

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

thank you received it in 2 days,, quick delivery,good price and package,,love the product,,thank you iherb for making it available in these covid times

a6d85700-ce53-407d-af37-988e662570ad
33dda238-4883-402b-bd88-d4882a6af5ae
191be29b-52fa-4429-9d7d-8ceac3cd6867
AnaAna
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is great product for anybody who might suffer the delicate trouble. I’ve got these pads when I was pregnant as it’s a difficult time for all body, and anything might happen. I’ve use it for postpartum period to achieve cooling healing effect. The product has no added scent and smells with which hazel. The jar is big and lasts for long.

Posted on May 12, 2022
2036

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very happy with my purchase of Tucks Pads. Among th many benefits from Tucks is that It has helped relieve the discomfort and pain of my hemorrhoids. So convenient for me to bring in my travels as well considering I am a senior citizen soon to be 63 years old. Packaging was very good. Delivery Time was way ahead of scheduled delivery! I love the product since it is unscented and does not irritate the area. Thank you! Will order again once my supply is finished..

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I remember commercials for these growing up, never quite understanding them. As an adult, I do now. Great for easing the pain of problems on your backside. Rough toilet paper? This eases it. Too much fast food Mexican? This eases the pain. You ate the ghost peppers? You'd better have these ready. 100 in the pack, they will last you a good while. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

A good-quality basically scent-free item that is very effective in dealing with hemorrhoids postpartum. I still use them, since the problem is somewhat ongoing, and it really provides a lot of benefit for quick relief. The package keeps them nice and moist, even though it's been several months since I purchased these.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have ordered it multiple times for my mom who is 60+ and suffers from hemorrhoids. Pads have good cooling effect. Easy to use and great value for money, as the box has 100 pads.

1d0e771b-efea-4e28-90f8-c1a5f148fcd6
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The pads themselves work great - they provide cooling, refreshing relief and soothe itchy, irritated skin. However, I find the pads stick together and it's really difficult to remove a single pad from the container. They usually come out in a clump of two or three wipes and then have to be separated from each other.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

For cooling and itchy skin Suggested use Adults: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement After application, discard pad and wash hands