AU

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I received the package in good condition. My brother prefer's this tea. The taste is similar to oolong. Great blend and quality. It is also cheaper to buy this in iherb compare to the grocery stores. I am not sure of the benefits of this tea, but so far my brother loves it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It’s my favourite twinning tea of all time I like how it tastes special from other black tea. It contains a smell and taste of smoke but it’s very subtle. There’s no way for me to buy a whole box of POW tea in my city so I always use iherb. The best part is it’s not expensive at all!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I got to taste this tea from one of the twinnings assorted tea bags pack and fell in love right away. I love the smooth texture and the smell is very calming. It has also aided in my weight loss as it helps keep me full. Searched lots of supermarkets in Hong Kong for this but couldn’t find any. Good thing iHerb has it so I bought plenty. It was packaged really well and arrived on time.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is a great light black tea. I'm used to the richer, darker tea varieties from Twinings but this is a nice break and makes for a great iced tea as well. There are significantly less tannins which causes for less bitterness. This can easily be enjoyed without need for milk or sweeteners.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Calm and not-bitter taste. Good Twinings quality. I like the ingredient since it’s from China. The country has long history in tea-making. I recommend this tea since it makes me peace and calm :)

417fd411-d5d1-4c71-8fe5-576928b3df56
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i love this tea, and i will definitely buy it again. The quality of this tea is very good and I like the smell. I drink this tea twice a day

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a fragrant black tea that I enjoy every morning . This tea is not available to buy in tbt supermarket in Australia , I herb has been my supplier for many years .

This is a very nice smooth tasting black tea that reminds me a bit of the Yorkshire tea. Excellent "tea time" tea with just the right flavor for afternoon.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This tea was the kindle that made me fall in love with "higher quality teas" other than the usual lipton and barry's. It has this fantastic aromatic smell that you can actually taste when you sip it. Highly recommended.