AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Decent

Good. It took a few days to start kicking in. At first I thought that I wasn’t going to like the product very much as my sleep was getting a bit messed up and I wasn’t feeling any effects of the supplement on my muscles. By about day 5, my sleep was getting more consistent and when I would start my morning workout while drinking my pre-workout drink, I could feel the usual “Animal” pump start to kick in and my muscles would start to get that “full” powerful feeling that I have gotten used to from Animal’s other growth hormone stimulating products. I would still rate The M-Stack as my favourite Animal product however the PM supplement works as well! Packaging is the usual soothing black and red that we have come to love with quality ingredients contained inside that we have come to expect and receive from Animal!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The best contain of ingredients for people who has problem with stress and their nervous. There is no analog of this. its exelent product for shure

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good price! Original and good quality ! Quick delivery service to UK . Recommended to buy !

e893d3e7-94da-409d-bd1a-e14fe9d75e76
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Doesnt make me super sleepy or really much help in getting to sleep or staying asleep but im sure all the other stuff is doing good things

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Animal PM is really helpful for better sleep and sound recovery. Recommended

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Was able to have deep sleep and fully rested after taking this supplement.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

great Quality great Quality great Quality great Quality great Quality great Quality great Quality

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

High-quality , it works for me and easy to swallow

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Great product! I take one pack 45 mins before bedtime. I feel great next morning feel fully rested