AU

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
My second experience with creatine Unflavored Powder instead of Fruity Powder! READ BELLOW!

I realized that I need some creatine for my muscles and especially Glutes which I value the most for their nice shape even if I'm on diet! :) This brand in one of the best and famous for it's quality and best ingredients and of course price! I tried many product from this brand and now I got a fantastic deal, 2 for the price of one! I needed to increase my endurance and this time I decided to take unflavored powder instead of fruity powder or capsules and it was the right choice. It has almost no taste if you mix it with your protein shake or fruity BCAA, the size of package is small and easy to carry with me when I'm on the way to my fitness gym and my workout runs on 100% having this supplement which bring so many benefits!! Recommend to everybody! THUMBS UP please if you like my review! :*

47fad49a-7e04-42c4-8b96-08d5ca58c7e1
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Pure creatine at a reasonable price, I chose this “Buy 1 Get 2nd Free” over the 500g size as having two containers makes a better option for storing. Otherwise, the 500g size is slightly better value, as well as being more environmentally friendly. One 200g container lasts around six weeks if you incorporate a loading phase at the beginning. With no loading phase, it will last a couple of weeks longer. The powder itself is almost tasteless, with just a slight hint of bitterness. It doesn’t dissolve well in cold drinks, but dissolves completely in hot drinks. Great!

041294c4-8e13-4cb8-accb-67bc6c0098e2
75f9c658-cab2-45e6-8cd7-aabc9bd37a8e
216544f8-6527-4aff-8fc3-7c3e2e82dbf1
08123c1f-2946-4ec6-ab6a-649fc0e88177
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my nutritionist asked me to start using this protein due to my intolerances. Even though it has no flavor, you can feel a very strong smell. The only thing I didn't like is that the measuring scoop didn't come, which makes it difficult for you to measure the recommended amount.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This creatine is a must buy because the ingredients used in this and the size, its a really good product. For the tasting part its not the best but its ok you can eat it with a spoon and drink some water after it (dry scoop) or you can mix it in with some water. If you train your muscles and taking protein and maintaining a good diet this will benefit you so well highly recommended!. Packaging was extremely well

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

high quality ingredients. acceptable taste. the size of this creatine powder package is good honestly, it should be included in your workout and fitness diet as a main supplement. to help endure the heavy workout. I highly recommend it if you're a gym person. defiantly will be buying it again for my gym buddies and myself.

Posted on May 5, 2022

nice supplement, i like that it motivates me to workout and quality seems good, it has a neutral taste, same goes for smell. waiting for full results of creatine. i like the good ingredients it has. i like the benefits for muscle growth. the size is also good for the price!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This creatine doesn't have any trashy ingredients, just great quality creatine that's completely pure and unflavored, free of any artificial taste. Great to complement your healthy diet and workouts and get all of the gains. This supplement has benefits on fitness, endurance and resistance trainigs. The package size is perfect to take it on the go.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This supplement is EXCELLENT and it is very popular and I should not explain about it, it is known to be very effective and good, I used it months ago and I saw a great improvement in muscles and high energy and this supplement is very cheap I strongly recommend it

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This is an excellent deal for quality creatine. This is unflavored creatine. This will taste best when mixed with your favorite beverage. My beverage of choice is fizzy water with a dash of lemon. I like the smaller size of these boxes. Easy to toss in your gym bag for on-the-go creatine.