AU

Posted on May 21, 2022

love the scent. a little bit pricey, but worth the quality. I feel a smooth skin sensation benefit after use. Nice package, the jar made from glass, kinda heavy but looks luxury.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

1. It doesn't come in a tube as pictured but a tub, which leaked oil all over my other orders. I purchased thinking it was a tube since it was more hygienic than dipping my fingers over and over again into a tub. 2. Unlike other scrubs with oil, this doesn't feel like oil but more akin to paraffin? Like I slathered a layer of candle wax. Feels difficult to wash off. If you want to be waterproof I guess? 3. I know what lemongrass smells like — I grow them in my garden. I have lemongrass essential oils. This one smells like lemon essential oil, which isn't bad per se it's just misleading. Who appreciates being lied to? 4. They're just repurposed coffee grounds. They literally feel the same as grounds in my coffee maker. I'd have saved $ if I just used that and added some coconut oil and essential oil for fragrance. What a rip off.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Smells so great and the oils feel amazing on my skin.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

a lite dab was enough to gently exfoliate and lightly moisturize skin. fragrance is fresh and gender neutral.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great coffee aroma! Gently scrubs, nourishes the skin! It is difficult to clean the bathroom only after the procedure, but the product is great!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Nice. Love it the smell and useful

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The lemongrass smell nice , very oily

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

really nice scrub. smells amazing and exfoliates quite well

todleroni
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

It arrives in a box. Has a very strong coffee smell. On the plus size it cleans the skin very well.