AU
4.6

4.6
mamazoOz
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like it ! I used it after getting birth in my 3rd day for 3 months, and now I almost have no birth belly ! the quality is nice, and the size was perfect you can adjust the size too and the feels on the skin is soft in the end the package also nice I really recommend it

It has great back support. I wear it when I’m carrying my baby in the sling. He is a chunk and that extra back support really helps. It feels good on. It keeps your tummy tight so you feel very secure. You can see it under clothes. The Velcro can be an issue if it’s not exactly lined up right because it rubs on you. Not ideal if you are wanting to look slimmer b/c it’s bulky under clothes. Definitely good for back support or if your post opt c section.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love it! At first it came really tight the first day I wore it I could barley close it.. I ordered a size up thank god I did. As I started wearing it daily then it became more flexible to my belly and closing. It is tight and holds everything together. It is kinda bulky so you cant really wear it under certain clothes, but overall helps shape you up and keeps your stomach in its place 👍🏽

Fatema-7
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I will use it after my delivery I’m really excited to use to see if it works really as my friend we’re recommending it to me and it helped her to loose the big belly of the pregnancy

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,058

Swell product, of course. The packaging quality is great. I advise. I will recommend to buy.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I used this after I had my baby and I feel like it gave me some benefit. I had a c-section so it helped keep me upright and made my abdominal area feel more stable but I don’t think it shrunk my stomach much.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The quality is great, however it does not feel like a XL at all, it is very small! If you can’t close it (like me), don’t forget that you just gave birth and that it’s ok.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I bought it for my mom Very good for back support and high quality

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

It was a life saver for me, helped me a lot, the quality is amazing, well made, I used it a lot

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Quality looks good and strong, haven’t used it yet.