AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

the bedt quailty fir c-section it's good and better size medium thr best package it's help me The best quality stretch i use it 1 month I have good experience 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼i feel so comfortable after my trimester nursing good natal good concern good benefit good taste good ingredient good

e72962ec-36bb-4fc2-a449-13fc6d336233
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Very good quality and velcro material. Sturdy and firm but also comfortable to wear. Can be used after pregnancy. Size is great. Packaging is great and arrived safely. Beneficial to wear after birth for body shaping. Feels soft perfect for post natal and comfortable to wear while nursing. Does not hurt.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This post natal belly does shrink your tummy size. I wear it during my confinement and i feel the materials are the best quality. I can use it at night time without feeling itchy or discomfort. Highly recommended for those who want to reduce the post partum belly size. Hope my review would be beneficial.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The Product is good quality. It sticks very well. I have not use it yet but I think this will do the job. will update once I use. The only thing that made me upset is when I checked the price again it changed (higher). really sad since I'm planning to buy again... Update: it stretches after several use and you should put this over a clothes because it hurts if not. It could also scratch your baby if you wear it while breastfeeding. Support in the back is good though

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I highly recommend this wrap , i used it after 2days postpartum, it helped me get my belly back , i started to see results after one week, i use it during the day and i remove it at night .

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought these for some extra coverage and support postpartum and post c-section. They definitely hold everything up and in. However, their breathability is nonexistent. Prepare to be super sweaty in them. The top will also roll down a bit while wearing throughout the day. Size up, too. Especially if you’re wanting to wear them within 3 months postpartum, which would make sense if you want optimum use out of the c-section panel.