AU

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very moisturizing! I always use this after shower with a body oil and my skin would be beautifully moisturized for the rest of the day! It is not too thick and not too thin, just perfect quality 👌 Also a plus that it has no scent! Great for people with sensitive skin and all kinds of skins to be honest! I love it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The scent is amazing its like it doesn’thave a scent but smells like babies i use it after shower because it doesn’t have the white cast and the skin intake it fast this moisturizer makes my skin so soft just like babies and the size is super good and will stay for a month or more

8c07e325-3d2b-470f-9fe1-a7dbcc931dd5
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Perfect if you are looking for a strong moisturizer with no fragrance. Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you greasy. Bought it because Dr. Dray on Youtube recommended it. It was worth every cent. It was especially great for after tanning. I feel like it soothed my skin and every after regular 9 day tanning on vacation i haven't started peeling yet.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My favorite repair body lotion I use it after getting a shower It gives intensive care It has no scent Regular size and package Highly recommended moisturizer lotion as it is affordable, i adopt it in my daily beauty care and it is always in my bag Hope my comment is brnifit for you