Page 1 - Reviews - Vaseline, Lip Essence, Advanced, 10 ml - iHerb
AU

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great quality for an affordable product with an amazing composition. The scent is neutral and I use it to benefit the age concerns I have around my lip as the skin feels a bit dry. This product moisturizes your skin when it feels cracked as well. The package is great as well as the size as you can put it in your pocket and the SPF is an added benefit.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This lip essence is very moisturizing and doesn't have to be re-applied very often. I definitely prefer this over other vaseline lip products since they usually require you to use something else to apply.

Posted on May 12, 2022

nourishing, healing, moisturizing, best quality. no smells, scents, additives or anything that stings. used it on super dry lips or patches - nourishes and heals within 1 or 2 days. will always keep one on hand

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have dry lips and constantly need to apply a product. The product I used to use started irritating the corners of my mouth so I switched to this product. Works great, goes on easily.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I've been trying other drugstore lip balms but failed to find one that keep my lips moist. But, this one is it! It's great because it's the only lip balm I've tried this winter that doesn't dry up my lips and prevent my lips from cracking at the end of the day. Extra points for hygiene cause I can wipe the applicator part clean.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

i actually prefer the vaseline lip therapy in terms of moisture but still like this one for its convenience and portability. smells nice too.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It’s make my lips look very soft, I use it before bedtime

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Very moisturizing, no scent, both things I need with the winter weather ahead! I would repurchase.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Use it all the time, very helpful especially in winter time. Will order again

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It looks cute for Vaseline. The product is nothing like normal Vaseline though. Very light texture and useless. It feels like it would do thing for the lips - and it is exactly that, Absolute flop.

3a1e00b3-d999-4b3b-ab78-7656f44133d1