AU

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have used and recommended Joint Vibrance for years. It's one of the few joint formulas that has sufficient quantities of the ingredients to be effective. A quality product that when used for several months has proven to not only relieve inflammation and pain but heal and rebuild cartilage.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I struggle with body ached and pains mostly due to my arthritis, this and the boron together has made a huge difference in my life, within 2 weeks of taking this, I feel so much better hardly any pain, much more energy. I take 1 scoop daily. been using now for the past month and have already ordered another 2, its the best thing ever. I've tried so many different pills and supplements before, this one is spot on. and its tasty.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Best joint supplement out there. My father used it too and found relief within 20 min of taking it. Long term its an excellent product. Also for some reason its seems to really keep things reg (if u know what I mean)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Doctor approved. The ingredients and quality are very good. Enjoy the taste. Need to continue using to see further results. I hope that it will benefit my joints and improve my overall health. Love that it doesn't contain shellfish.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought the for my 74 year old mom who just had her third hip surgery. She took this immediately after her surgery for 3 weeks. We have hight hopes for this product because of the great ingredient list and great reviews. Shame it is not cheaper...

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A bit expensive. Good taste and mixes well in juice or water. Still early to tell whether it is working for my knee problem. I have also been mixing a sprinkling in my dogs food. It looks like it has made a difference with his joint problems.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good product, helping my joint and I feel better, good product, helping my joint and I feel better, Good quality and the taste is fine. I think this is good product for people in my age over 60,

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Used it every other day. Have a long history of sports related knee injuries and got this product to the body with some of the damage I’ve managed to cause

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The taste is okay, acceptable to me and my family. Not sure if it works as my parents just start taking this for a month. The ingredients look great though.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

It happened again. This time I was speaking to a sports medicine doctor about protecting joints - and he recommended Joint Vibrance immediately. It always gets the too recommendation. Easy to mix, flavour is fine. As far as I’m concerned Vibrant Health is a very trustworthy brand (I’m a big fan of Vibrant Greens).