AU

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good quality great ingredients perfect size easy dosage Great taste and benefits

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Along with a low-glycemic diet and exercise this supplement helps keep my blood sugar in a good normal range.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Fantastic product that has helped me a lot - Thank you so much!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is good for appetite suppression but will suggest not to use it for a longer period.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Helped me a lot with losing weight and controlling my cravings. Very healthy and beneficial weight control supplement

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Seems to melt fat away:)

Posted on May 17, 2021

Just ordered my 2nd bottle. Ive had good results with this. Its given me an extra boost when ive platode. Def worth a try

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I will try it soon

Posted on Jan 16, 2018

I've taken this supplement for my prediabetes with pretty good success at lowering the FBG numbers. If you are looking for a natural supplement witha variety of blood sugar lowering ingredients, I think this is the best. No questionable ingredients. My only problem is there isn't enough amla to make much difference. It is one ingredient that really works.