AU

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
One of the better Cranberry/d-mannose supplements for women

I bought this for a uti, and it definitely helped flush it out of my system, although I found that I needed a separate Probiotic (Raw Probiotics Vag. Care) to really finish the job. Let's just say it helped me more than the other cranberry/d-mannose supplements I had on hand. I would NOT rely on it alone, but when I had those terrible symptoms of urgency, burning and pain, this gave me some relief, which was much appreciated at the time.

Posted on May 26, 2022

If you're prone to UTIs...or not...this is great to have when you need it. It works like a charm every time and will save you from needing an antibiotic. Its pricey, but it works...so well worth the money.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

UT vibrance was excellent at getting rid of an infection that no other products could stop. It is now an essential part of my go-to natural medicine repertoire. I recommend it regularly to others. A great product.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

great quality with an excellent composition of herbs ingredients size of the capsule is also very modest and good dosage and benefits in a brilliant way

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I had a UTI that repeated antibiotics did not fix. I did not want to use the prescribed Oestrogen, so decided to try UT Vibrance. It worked! I am so relieved!

Posted on May 24, 2021

This has been the most therapeutic product I have used on my bladder and I have had bladder infections and IC for years! I have used many many different formulas and antibiotics over the years and this formulation in this product works on many different layers to provide a therapeutic relief for UTIs. I would recommend this over other products in a heartbeat.

Oh my heavenly mana! Thank you for healing me. I hope I didn’t exaggerate, but they were my only hope. Sometimes I didn’t know where to disappear from the pain, but they really helped me. Some times when I had a cold I was afraid the infection would come back. I work in the field, so it’s very relevant to me. I still have a new bottle in the medicine drawer, but oddly enough, I haven’t needed it yet. It’s been half a year and my infection isn’t coming back.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

These are very very hard to swallow due to the large size and sharp edges. I can literally feel each one of the 5 tablets grazing and irritating my throat as I try to gulp them down. The earlier batches were easier to consume, the current batch is particularly hard to swallow. I hope they do something to reduce the size and smoothen the tablet shape as the quality of the product is good and they are effective.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It has a very high concentration of D-MANOZ bactericidal in the bladder

Posted on May 19, 2020

I have used this for a few years - if I feel like a UTI may be coming on I take this and every time all of the symptoms are gone within a day or two. I do take it as soon as I feel something, so it is possible that it would have gone away on its own, but as this has worked each time it definitely gives me peace of mind!